jueves, 11 de diciembre de 2008

Katy Perry apologises to Lily Allen for 'fat' comment

http://www.jockboymusic.com/jockboymusic/images/2008/04/01/katy_08_image.jpg

Katy Perry has said she is sorry for a comment she made about Lily Allen, in which she called herself a "skinnier version" of the Brit star.

Perry was asked about the remark while filming a Fuse TV show today (December 9), a day after an outburst by Allen on Capital FM in the UK.

In the radio interview, Allen said that Perry was signed by her record label as an "American version" of her, and said when the pair met, Allen was "frosty" with Perry due to the remarks she'd made.

"When I met her I was bit frosty with her because someone asked her to describe herself. She's like, 'Aha, I'm like a fatter version of Amy Winehouse and a skinner version of Lily Allen!' It's like, you're not English and you don't write your own songs, shut up!"
http://www.videomusicnmp3.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/katy-perry-22.jpg
Perry today told usmagazine.com that the remarks were meant in jest:

"Yeah, I made a joke about [that] earlier this year," the 'I Kissed A Girl' singer said. "I was just kind of joking and trying to be funny. I didn't mean anything by it. Comedians are not necessarily to be taken super seriously."

No hay comentarios: